Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good-bye Winter, Hello Spring! =] (hopefully)

The hottest songs and shows can warm you up while you wait for spring to finally arrive.  Below are a few of my choices for what s hot in TV and music right now. 
With April right around the corner, it's time to start considering what songs you are going to let flow through your open windows into the warm air.  I have come up with a few suggestions for who I think will rule the spring and maybe even the summer. 

Katy Perry, ET, I think is going to be one of the hottest songs to be played on the radio.  Anything that has come off Katy's new album has been hot, so why should this song be any different?

Britney Spears, Till the World Ends, is a fun club song to get you dancing while you cruise the road with your sunglasses on.

I also think when Lady Gaga's new album hits stores in May, Katy and Britney will have some competition.  So far though, I think these ladies are going to have a hot summer.

On the small screen, I think Pretty Little Liars is the hottest, freshest new show.  Not only is the storyline scandalous, the couples on the show are adorable.  I can't decide between English teacher Mr. Fitz and Aria or Hanna and Caleb.  Check PLL out and see who you are rooting for. 

I have also been completely obsessed with The Vampire Diaries.  Even if you don't like Twilight, you should tune in to see how one cast could have so many hot guys.  There is also the classic love triangle between brothers Stefan and Damon with good girl Elena.  I'm team Delena for a few reasons.  I think Elena tames Damon while Damon lets Elena act out.  I also love how the two of them interact.  I also can't help myself but to adore a couple who may be together in real life. <3

Ig teen shows are not your thing, Bones is an awesome change to crime scene dramas.  The chemistry between Booth and Bones and incredible and you will be addicted instantly not only to this couple, but to the other couples on the show as well.

I have given you plenty of options to warm up as spring heads towards us.  Tell me what you think you are most likely to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment