Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why follow reality with me?

Hi everyone!
It seems these days you can't turn the TV on without seeing at least one reality show right?  Well I'm here to tell you why YOU should tune in every week to some of TVs guiltiest pleasures. 

Remember the days of Laguna Beach?  That's where my love for reality TV first began and a big reason as to why I tune into MTV and E! every week to see what the new pop culture phenomenon of the week is.  Who would have ever thought shows like the Jersey Shore and Teen Mom would not only boast some of MTV's highest ratings but also give people someone new to obsess about or follow on Twitter?  I'll be here every week to tell you what you missed and why you should or shouldn't catch the next episode! 

I'll be following shows such as The Bachelor, Teen Mom 2, Kourtney and Kim take New York and the Jersey Shore besides maybe a few new shows I'll test out from time to time.  Don't forget to check back everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment